Saturday 17 August 2013

Debbie Edit

I often wonder if people dont relise the work that goes into a final image.
Sure it helps if everything is perfect in camera to start with but it doesnt always go that way.
So im going to start doing some before and after pictures to show you all.

Here is one from my recent shoot with Debbie:


The first thing i did was remove the hair from infront of her face as I find that incredibly distracting. Its not as noticeably on small size but it is when its enlarged. So that was the first thing that had to go.
Next the color of the water was just not doing anything for me, I ditched the murky brown for a greenie blue and enhanced the ripples and water drops. 
I made her brighter and more "glowing" as I wanted her to really stand out. I like my whites bright and my blacks dark especially when it comes to B&W so this follows into my colour work too.


I will be posting a few more of these so you can all see the effort that goes into it.



Much love,
Claire Davidson x
www.klayerdavidsonphotography.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment